Thursday, January 9, 2014

A crafty hubby


One of the things I love about all of my making is that it has turned my hubby a little bit crafty too, and he now makes me things for my birthday. I love getting handmade presents and I love seeing this rare creative side of him.

Here's what he made me for my birthday on Tuesday.

He made me this map using some recycled wood from our garden at our old house in Melbourne.

I love it! There are pins to put in places you want to go. I love dreaming of new travels and adventures near and far. Look where I'm going this year!!! Yay! It's far not near.


He also made me this present. Made me laugh. Emergency rations.


Clever hubby!

By Sharon Newth

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! You're coming to the States! Where? And when, do you know yet? That's wonderful. The map is so cool...I've always loved maps, still do, including globes. What is in the emergency rations jars?

    Happy Birthday, altho I don't know when it really is. Your hubby knows, tho, and that's really important...and he remembered, too!!

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes we are! In April for a 5 week road trip. We are driving from LA to Memphis and then to Vegas and San Fran and back to LA. :-) It's going to be crazy!

      It's red wine. Love my red wine. Thanks for the happy birthday.

      Delete