Monday, December 16, 2013

Upcycled Men's Shirt Cuff Pouches


I had a few of these men's shirt cuffs leftover from other refashions, and I didn't want to waste them, so I made some little pouches last night. I'm already using them for cards in my purse and I love them. The best part is they were so quick and easy. Just pin and sew around the edges.


The paisley sleeves were leftover from this project I did about a month ago with one of my husband's old shirts.


There was a dog who just happened to be in the right place at the wrong time as I was cutting off the collar. New fashion trend?



By Sharon Newth

1 comment:

  1. As always, very clever and wicked cute. They would be good for holding loose change, I think.
    The little fashionista is as cute as ever.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete