Friday, May 31, 2013

30 days of Vintage/op shopped/handmade


So I decided to do 30 days of only wearing vintage/op shopped/handmade. 

Here are my first 12 days. It's been fun getting dressed each day with an extra challenge.

Day 1 was vintage pants, my love shack refashion and my decoupage shoes.


Day 2 was vintage flower power top and denim skirt refashioned from a long maternity skirt. With my handmade boots by the Thai hill tribe ladies.


Next was a vintage dress and jacket, with op shopped skull leggings.


Then homemade pants from op shopped fabric with vintage crochet top and op shopped chocolate top.



Day 5 was a vintage dress I refashioned with darts and taking in at the sides to give it more shape.


Day 6 - Vintage groovy fish body shirt and op shopped pants.


Day 7 - Vintage dress and op shopped coat.



Day 8 - Vintage green body shirt and vintage pants.


Day 9 - Skirt made from a vintage sheet and top free from a stuff sharers group.



Day 10 - Vintage mellow yellow top and op shopped jeans.



Day 11 - Vintage dress.



Day 12 - Vintage tunic refashioned from a mini dress and skirt refashioned from an old t shirt. 


Oh you may notice we've gone away for a couple of days of amazing family time. Yay!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I like your challenge!! I'm rather fond of your skull leggings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erica. Funny thing is I've had them for ages and only worn them at home. This gave me the courage to match them with something different and wear them out.

      Delete
  2. This is wonderful, I love it!! I can't wait to see more. And, I'm pleased for you and the family for your get-a-way...enjoy!

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joyce. We had a lovely few days away. I just need a couple of days every now and then to just hang with the family.

      Delete