Monday, April 15, 2013

A wee bit of craftiness, tucked in here and there.


Amongst the chaos of school holiday awesome, a little bit of craft did creep in. I had my 10 year wedding anniversary, and really enjoyed reflecting on that time and celebrating it both with my family and Mr Crafty.

Here he is finding the little hot air balloons I made him with hidden messages inside containing 10 things I love about him.



I splurged on a new dress for a night out but I did find these awesome leather shoes at the op shop for $5.



Heading out with Mr Crafty. For about the second time in the last 2 years.


I made him an anniversary card, using an old book and a map, and my original wedding vows which I wrote myself.



Readers of my old blog would have also seen this picture I made him. I used a map of the first place we went hiking. More on that over here.


The kids also made us some cards. Love!




Juliet and I got crafty one day and decorated some wooden bangles. Jules platted some ribbon for hers and I wrapped mine in lace and embroidery thread.


Can't seem to get the kids to keep clothes on.



We also made some more toilet roll bird feeders, which the magpies just adore.




And these are some of our new family members. A few more girls to even the score a bit. They've settled in well.



2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, and may God bless you and Mr. Crafty with a lifelong happy and loving marriage, with many more anniversary celebrations along the way!!!

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much. Mr C has now gone away for 3 days. It filled me with dread, but I'm enjoying my first night to myself.

      Delete